We are so glad that you're interested in joining us for one of our services. Here are a few details about our Sunday and mid-week ministries:
- Sunday School: On Sundays we gather at 9:00 a.m. for Sunday School. We have age-appropriate classes for children ages 3 - teenagers. We have an adult class that meets in the auditorium.
- Morning Worship: Our morning worship service begins at 10 AM. We focus on praising God and the gospel of Jesus through prayer, Christ-centered singing, and expositional preaching from the Bible.
- Nursery and Children's Church: We have a clean, well-staffed nursery, which is available during all of our services. During the morning worship service, children six and above participate in the music portion of the service, and then head to an age-appropriate Bible lesson (although they are also welcome to stay with you for the sermon).
- Evening Worship: We gather again at 5 PM for a special evening service of prayer, a Bible study and a time of fellowship afterwards.
- Awana: During the school year (August - May) children ages 3 - 6th grade meet for Awana on Wednesdays from 6:30-8 PM. Awana is a special program of games, Bible memory, and Bible teaching in a safe, fun atmosphere.
- Youth Group: Our teen ministries meet on Wednesday evenings during the school year (August - May) from 6:30-8 PM. They meet at the church at 6:30 and move across Sioux road to meet in a room at New Hope Church.
- Adult Bible Study: An adult Bible study meets at the church on Wednesdays in Classroom 1 during the school year from 6:30-7:30 PM.
- Summer Small Groups: Through the summer (June-early August) we hold small groups in people's homes every other week. It's another great way to share God's Word together and build each other up.
- Who We Are: When you visit Life Point, you will meet a broad range of people who are united by a common love for Christ. Some of us have been Christians for years, and others have been Christians for a few months.
- What We Wear: We have people who dress formally and others who dress casually. You are sure to see people who are similar to you and others who are different from you, but ultimately we hope that you will see a family that loves each other and is committed to helping each other know our Savior.
- How We Worship: Our meetings are relatively simple with an emphasis on prayer, congregational singing and biblical preaching. We sing a blend of old and new hymns using a simple style. We are committed to using songs that have theologically rich lyrics and music that inspires godly affections.
- What We Preach: Since we believe that God’s Word and the gospel form the foundation of godliness, our preaching is focused on careful, paragraph-by-paragraph exposition of the Scriptures. Our sermons emphasize the gospel, the nature of God, and the life-transforming power of his Word. Our teaching, in classes and other venues, strives to build others up in their knowledge of and application of the Word of God. You will be challenged to think deeply about the truth of God and to conform your life to his character.
- How We Life Together: Fellowship together is something Life Point is known for. After most services, especially PM services, people stand around and talk for a long time! It's a great way to get to know one another and invest in each other's lives. We also plan regular fellowship events so that we can meet new people and encourage one another in our walk with Christ.