Summer small groups are a perfect way to build new and deeper relationships in our church body by engaging in spiritual discussion and fellowship around the Word of God!
- Small-group setting for fellowship (with food!), prayer, and discussion.
- The discussion will be based off a small book (see details below). You will benefit most from purchasing and reading the book each week, but you will still benefit from the discussion if you don’t read the book.
- You will build new and/or deeper relationships through engaging in significant spiritual discussion.
- You will give and receive encouragement as we study God’s Word together, discuss how we can apply it to our lives, and seek to live it out each week.
- We will hold small groups each day of the following weeks: 5/31 – 6/2; 6/7 – 6/9; 6/14 – 6/16; 6/21 – 6/23; 7/5 – 7/7; 7/26 – 7/28; and 8/2 – 8/4.
Where? Choose from one of the following locations.
- Group One: Tuesdays at 6:30 PM
- Group Two: Wednesdays at 6:00 PM
- Group Three: Thursdays at 6:30 PM
For more information about specific meeting locations or to sign up for a group, please call (760) 887-1212 or email email@example.com.