We are so glad that you are interested in joining our Life Point church family for our special Good Friday and Easter services!
Our goal is to balance everyone’s health/safety with the need for the church to gather together to worship God and hear from His Word, the Bible.
We want to continue to protect the health of those around us and make it as comfortable as possible for all to gather on Sundays. So here are a few details to help you plan your visit:
- Spacing: In our auditorium, the space between rows of chairs has been expanded and many chairs have been removed to allow attendees to spread out as they feel comfortable.
- Masks: We encourage everyone attending to wear a mask, as it is a simple and effective means of slowing the spread of the virus. However, we will not require mask wearing. Note: Anyone who interacts with others on behalf of Life Point (e.g. pastors, ushers, greeters, etc.) is required to wear a mask while serving.
- Livestream: For anyone who does not feel comfortable coming into a service, we will offer a livestream of the Good Friday and Easter services. Check out the “View Livestream” icon on our website’s rotating window.
- Serve your Neighbor: Here are 4 simple ways that you can show love to fellow church attendees:
- Wear a mask
- Keep a social distance of at least 6’ from those not in your household
- Wash your hands and cover all coughs
- Stay home if you are showing COVID symptoms or have had close contact with someone in the last 14 days who has shown symptoms or tested positive for the virus. If you have more questions, check out the CDC guidance on quarantining
- Good Friday: April 2; 6:30 – 7:30 PM
- Our singing, Scripture reading, and the sermon will focus on the death of Jesus on the cross: Why did He die? What does that means for us?
- We will hold 1 Good Friday service from 6:30 – 7:30 PM inside our church auditorium.
- Babies – 3s will be offered during the entire service. Please drop off children to their rooms a few minutes before the service begins.
- 4s & older will sit with their families in the service.
- Easter: April 4; 9 & 10:30 AM
- Our singing, Scripture reading, and the sermon will focus on the resurrection of Jesus from the dead: What happened that Sunday morning? What is the significance of his resurrection and return to heaven?
- We will hold 2 identical services on Easter Sunday: one at 9 AM and the other at 10:30 AM.
- Babies – 5s will be offered during the entire service. Please drop off children to their rooms a few minutes before the service begins.
- 1st – 6th graders will stay with parents in the auditorium during the beginning of the service. They will be dismissed from the auditorium to Junior Church before the sermon begins.