Weekly Schedule & Live Stream Information
1. Sunday Morning Service – As of October 25, we are holding one indoor morning service. On November 22, the morning service will return to its normal time of 10:00 a.m. We have returned to our normal nursery schedule. The 3–5 year old’s will be in primary church during the entire service, and the 1st-6th grade students will be dismissed before the sermon.
2. Sunday Evening Service – The Sunday evening service has returned to its normal time slot of 5:00 p.m.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Am I required to wear a facemask? We are requiring our ushers, greeters, and others who interact with people on behalf of Life Point to wear a mask, but we are not requiring everyone to wear one. However, please consider wearing one, if for no other reason than out of love for neighbor and a desire to make those around you feel more comfortable.
2. What if I don't feel comfortable coming back to church yet? Stay home! We do not want anyone to feel pressure to attend if they do not feel comfortable. Also, we cannot stress enough how important it is for you to stay home if you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., frequent cough, fever, difficulty breathing, chills, body aches, sore throat, etc.) or have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19.
3. Will I still be able to access the services online? Yes, both the morning and evening services will be accessible on the Life Point Baptist Church YouTube channel.
4. Will the church bulletin still be sent via email? We are planning to provide both paper versions of the bulletin (at the Sunday morning services) and electronic copies (via email).
5. What should I do if I have further questions? Email Pastor Kit.