During this season in which we have been providentially hindered from gathering in person, it is vital that we remain in touch. The pastors intend to communicate with you using live stream, Facebook Live, churchwide emails, and personal phone calls, texts, and emails, as we have time and ability. We urge all of you to be proactive in communicating with us and each other as well.
Please consider this page your "hub" for staying up to date on all important church updates and communications. Because the situation is changing so rapidly, we expect to have to make changes and adjustments as a church as well. You can always check here for the latest information.
Please be in prayer for each other and for the world during this time. Pray for God's glory to be revealed and His will to be done. Pray for the salvation of billions of precious souls and for Christians to forsake their idols and experience true revival. Pray for the doctors and nurses who are risking their own health to serve others. Pray for our pastors and countless other leaders who are having to make difficult decisions on a daily basis. Pray for those who are sick or experiencing financial hardship. Pray for our missionaries who are on the "front lines," so to speak.
How fitting it is that the theme we chose for 2020 was "Devoted to Prayer"! We could not have foreseen this pandemic, but God certainly did. Let us all commit to seeking God's face during this difficult time.
1. "Children's Hour" Sunday School – date: Sunday, April 5th, time: 9:00 a.m., delivery method: live stream, speaker: Pastor Kris
2. Sunday Morning Sermon – date: Sunday, April 5th, time: 10:00 a.m., delivery method: live stream, speaker: Pastor Kit, passage: 2 Chronicles 20:1-30
3. Sunday Evening Bible Study – date: Sunday, April 5th, time: 5:00 p.m., delivery method: Facebook Live, speaker: Pastor Kris, topic: "How to Get Started with Family Worship"
4. Good Friday Live Stream – date: Friday, April 10, time: 6:30 p.m., delivery method: live stream, speaker: Pastor Kit, topic: TBA
A church newsletter will be emailed out every Friday for as long as we are unable to meet. If you would like to share a prayer requests or praise, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or notify one of the pastors. Also, if you are not receiving our emails, please let us know.
We would love for kids to continue memorizing sections in Awana! To complete a section, please text Jeff Darling a picture of the pages you have ready between 6:30-8:00 p.m. on Wednesdays. Jeff will call you back during that time to listen to your section and mark it off in our records. If you have any questions, please contact Jeff.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I access the livestream? Click on the livestream link below or the rotating banner on our website.
2. How do I access the Facebook Live? 1) Sign up with a Facebook account. 2) Click the Facbook Live link below to navigate to our page. Scroll down until you see the video. (Make sure to like our page for future notifications.)
3. How can I continue to give to the church? You can either give online or mail a check to the church (12247 Navajo Rd., Apple Valley, CA 92308).